A screen recording application makes a video of the activities on the screen of the phone. For a lot of people, it is simply fun, others can use the screen recording application for some meaningful purposes. iCapture is one of the best screen recorder available for iOS devices. For instance, if you wish to create tutorials for an iOS device, instead of showing the screenshots, it would make more sense to have it all in the form of videos. This will make the tutorial way more effective.
iCapture10 is the latest screen recording application designed for the iOS devices. This application takes little space on your phone and without affecting the performance of the phone it creates superior quality screen recording. Whether you wish to create a tutorial or simply record the game play on your iOS device, you can do it all with this screen recorder. Haimawan English app store is another app store where you can get all these screen recorders and emulators for free.
Does This Screen Recorder Compatible With My iDevice?
iCapture10 is compatible with a wide range of iOS firmware versions and iOS devices. This app can be installed on any device running on the iOS 7 or later version. So, whether you have iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, you can easily install this to record the screen. Here is the list of the compatible iOS versions:
- iOS7 (from iOS 7.0.1 to 7.1.2)
- iOS8 (from iOS 8.0.1 to 8.4.1)
- iOS9 (from iOS 9.0.1 to 9.3.5)
- iOS10 (from iOS 10.0.2 to 10.2)
Prerequisites to Install iCapture Screen Recorder on iOS:
Here are the things you need to do before starting the installation procedure.
- You will need the latest IPA file for the this app. You can download the IPA file on your computer from here.
- You will also need to install Cydia Impactor on your computer. Impactor can be installed on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. We also made a complete tutorial on how install Cydia Impactor on different platforms.
- Also, ensure that the iTunes on your computer is up to date. To check whether or not you have the latest and updated version of iTunes launch this app on your computer and from the main menu you can choose Help option. From the list click on ‘Check for Updates.’.
- You will require your Apple login username/email address and password. So, be ready with the login credentials before you start the installation process.
Install iCapture 10 iOS Screen Recorder for iPhone/iPad Without jailbreaking:
The installation process is very simple. Follow the steps outlined below and iCapture10 will be installed on your device in almost no time:
- Connect your iOS device to the computer via USB cable.
- Locate Cydia Impactor on your computer that you downloaded from the link mentioned above and launch it.
- Find the iCapture10.ipa file on the hard disk of your computer.
- Now drag and drop the IPA file over the Cydia Impactor.
- You may be prompted to enter the Apple ID username/email address and password in the subsequent screens.
- Cydia Impactor will now start the installation of the iCapture10 app on your iOS device. It may take a minute or two to install the app.
Once iCapture iOS app is installed on your device, make sure that you unplug it from the computer. In order to make the app work on your device, follow these steps:
- Launch the Settings on your device
- Go to General
- Tap ‘Profiles & Device Management.’
- Here you will need to Trust this screen application.
- You will now see a Certificate on the screen where you will need to choose ‘Trust’ again.
This is all you need to do in order to install this incredible application on your iOS device without having to jailbreak it. You can locate this app icon right on your home screen now.
iCapture10 is one of the best screen recording applications for the iOS devices. It is compatible with a lot of iOS devices and firmware versions. What’s really great about this app is that it does not affect the performance of your device while it is operational. You can record high quality screen videos using this app. It is also quite easy to install.