How to install Retroarch iOS emulator without jailbreaking: In early days of the introduction of jailbreaking, people preferring to jailbreak their iOS device so that they can play games directly on emulators. Emulators will form a virtual environment within a device to play any game. You don’t need to download any game instead, you need ROM file of it. Among many emulators, Retroarch iOS emulator is very popular and trending in recent times.
This emulator is available for iOS, Android, and windows device. We will confine ourselves to iOS in this article. Retroarch for iOS allows you to play Pokemon Go, Zelda, Super Mario, Minecraft and many other games for free. You don’t need to pay for the premium games as you don’t need to install it. You just need to get Rom file of the game from the internet. If you open that ROM file with Retroarch iOS emulator it will automatically allow you to play the game. You can also download many emulators and apps for free on Haimawan iOS app store.
Which iOS devices support Retroarch emulator:
This emulator is a very old emulator which is updating continuously to support all most all devices. It will support all latest iOS devices like iPhone7, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini, iPad Air 6/5/4/, iPod touch devices. This emulator is very well optimized for all iOS devices running on iOS 10.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 9.5, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9. Broadly speaking it will compatible with iOS 10-7.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install this emulator on your iOS device without jailbreaking. This is the simple procedure and you just need three minutes to install this app.
Install Retroarch iOS Emulator for iOS (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreaking:
You can’t any emulator on Apple app store. Apple doesn’t encourage you to use any emulators on your iOS devices. In this tutorial, we are going to get this emulator from external sources. We have also given a step by step procedure to on how to install this emulator on your iPhone/iPad devices for free. So, guys read the simple procedure given below carefully and install this app without any errors/problems.
- As you all know, to install any app from external sources, we need to use Date Trick. To do this, Go to settings>> General>>Date and Time settings. Turn Off “Set Automatically” option and set the time long back (around Octber 2012 or before) manually.
- Head over to safari browser on your iPhone/iPad and type in the address given below. Wait for few seconds to load the page fully.
- Now Scroll down the page until you find Retroarch iOS emulator. Just tap on Install button on the right side of the Retroarch iOS (iPhone/iPad) emulator.
- A small window will float on screen. It is asking you for confirmation. Again Click on install button.
- It will some time to finish the installation process depending on your internet connection. Be patience until the completion.
- After the completion of installation go to settings>> General>>Profile and Device Management. Find the profile for Retroarch iPhone/iPad emulator and trust it.
- That’s it. You have successfully installed Retroarch iOS emulator on your iPhone/iPad device. Now you will be able to open the app from your device menu. Just tap on the icon on your device menu to launch the emulator.
There are many sources to get ROM files. I will keep adding more and more sources. Keep visit for more updates.
- Go to www.emuparadise.me. to download ROM file for your Retroarch iOS emulator. If you download one ROM file, you will be able to play all games included in that file (usually more than 5 games).
- After downloading the ROM file, You need to open it with Retroarch for iOS emulator. Now you will be able to play the games from that ROM file.
This is all about how to install Retroarch iOS emulator on your iPhone/iPad device without jailbreaking. If you still have any errors while installing the application, feel free to comment below so that we will get beck to you with a proper solution. Hope you enjoyed the post.