The smart devices these days offer more storage space than before but the file sizes have also grown bigger. We all click beautiful pictures and shoot stunning HD videos on our iPhones and other iOS devices. The pictures and videos alone take up a lot of space. It is a good idea to back them up on your computer. Once you have done that, you will need an application to remove them from your device to free up space. This is where XCleaner comes into the picture.
But, XCleaner iOS app is not just any other cleaning application. Besides removing the files you don’t need any more, it also overwrites the free space so that your data remains safe and unrecoverable. This becomes all the more important when you have deleted some sensitive or personal data that you don’t want others to see.
Many applications require you to jailbreak the iOS device. But, jailbreaking voids the warranty. You cannot take your phone to the Apple service centre and get it repaired for free. This is why we have outlined the steps to install XCleaner for iOS without having to jailbreak the device.
Does this application support my iDevice?
This application is compatible with a number of iOS devices. Even if you have the latest device with the latest firmware (iOS 10) you can use this app easily.
- iOS9 (iOS 9.0.1 to 9.3.5)
- iOS10 (iOS 10.0.2 to 10.2)
This application can be installed on iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone,iPad mini, iPad Air and any other device with one of the above firmware versions. You can also get this app from Haimawan iOS app store.
How to Install XCleaner on iOS (iPhone/iPad) Without JailBreaking:
Don’t want to jailbreak your phone? Don’t have a computer to connect your iOS device too? No problem! You can easily install this app on your iDevice without having to jailbreak it or connect to the computer. What you need is the latest version of the app, the link for which we have mentioned in the following steps:
- Install Emus4u App store on your iPhone/iPad devices.
- After installing this app, you will get quick run icon on your device menu. Tap on it to open.
- Now you can find lots of applications. Just scroll down until you can find XCleaner app.
- Now click on the install option on the right side of the application.
- A small prompt will appear on the screen. Just click on install option
- Wait for few seconds to complete the installation process.
- That’s it. The logo of the app will now appear on your device menu.
You will not be able to use the application yet. You will need to trust it first. Here is how you can do that:
- Once the icon appears tap it to try to launch the application.
- You will see the popup with the heading ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer.’ Tap on Cancel.
- Now launch the Settings app and choose General.
- Scroll down to ‘Profiles & Device Management’ and tap on it.
- Locate the xCleaner profile (It will read ‘Beijing Qfpay Technology Company Limited’) and tap on it.
- Tap on Trust Beijing Qfpay Technology Company Limited’.
- A popup will appear, tap on Trust again.
That’s it. You have now installed the xCleaner application on your iOS device. You can clear up the space now by launching the app from the home screen.
XCleaner iOS app is rapidly emerging as a popular storage cleaning application for the iOS devices. What’s really great is that you don’t need to jailbreak your device in order to use this app. There is a very safe workaround that helps you install this app in almost no time. By cleaning up the device you not only get more storage space you can also enhance the performance of your device significantly.