Android emulator for IOS: Android is an operating system for smartphones with easy user interface. There are lots of free apps and games available on Google PlayStore and other third-party app stores for Android OS. Moreover many games/apps available for Android OS are not available on IOS (iPhone/iPad) platform. Many of you guys are definitely disappointed as you are not able to enjoy these apps on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices. Guys, Stop worrying! we found a way to get all Android apps directly onto IOS device without any hassle. At the end of this article, you will be able to learn how to Android apps on IOS device without jailbreaking.
From last few months, we did a lot of research on how to run Android games/apps on iPhone/iPad/iPod. Though there is Dalvik emulator available to do so, No one knows where & how to download this emulator. As there is platform incompatibility between Android and IOS, We must need an emulator to run one platform apps on another platform. In this Tutorial, I am going to show to how to download Android emulator for IOS to run all your favorite Android apps on IOS (iPhone/iPad) devices. If you are an Android user, download 1 Mobile market app to get ll emulators, apps for free. If you want to play all games in a single app on your iOS device get Retroarch emulator for iPhone/iPad.
Let’s have a glance on the requirements of your iDevice to install iAndroid.
- You IOS device must be IOS 6.0 or above. To be specific your IOS (iPhone/iPad) version must be 9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3.0/9.2.1/9.2.0/9.1/9.0/8/7/6.
- Your iDevice must not be JailBroken.
Don’t Miss: To get paid applications for free on your iPhone/iPad devices.
Here is a step by step guide on how to download Android emulator for IOS without jailbreaking. Follow these steps without skipping a single step as it is a somewhat lengthy process.
Download Android Emulator for IOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) Devices Without JailBreaking:
FirstMethod requires Cydia to install on your iDevice If you don’t have already have installed it, get Cydia without jailBreaking. This app is called iAndroid. This app is not directly available on Cydia store. You need to add the source of iAndroid to Cydia to enjoy this app. In this article, I am going to give a complete procedure and source details of iAndroid.
- Open Cydia on your iPhone or iPad. Click on Manage option at the bottom of the screen.
- You will get a three option Packages, Sources, and Storage. Click on sources.
- You will get all sources that were already on Cydia in alphabetical order. Search for the source from http://apt.modmyi.com. If this source is not already added, Add it now to download Android emulator for IOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod).
App Name: iAndroid.
- After successfully adding this source, Click on that source and You will get a series of apps from above source. Search for the iAndroid app and click on that.
- Tap on install option on the top right corner of The screen and wait for few seconds to finish the installation.
- After completion of installation, get back to the menu of your iDevice. You will find iAndroid on your phone menu.
- Just tap on the logo to launch this app. A new window will open with full features of Android and use all those features without any restriction as like Android user directly from your IOS device.
App Suggestions: If you get PokeMon Go from apps4iphone app store, you can play it from anywhere on the Earth.
Let’s have a glance on complete details on features of this app so that you can use it without any difficulty and without wasting time.
Feature of Android Emulator for IOS (iAndroid):
- This app becomes an integral part of iPhone or iPad so that your original IOS files won’t be affected.
- You can have all the features that every Android user enjoy.
- As you are installing it from Cydia, this app won’t require any Jailbreaking.
- Switching between Android and IOS becomes the much more easy task.
- You can remove the app whenever you want as like normal IOS app.
Must read: Get Bobby HD app for iOS to watch all latest movies and TV Shows on your iOS device.
This app will be an amazing option for those who loves use Android features on iPhone or iPad. If you face any kind of problems while installing Android emulator for IOS (iPhone/iPad) feel free to comment so that we will give the best solution possible. Please share this post on Social network so that everyone will get to know this.